Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year

After letting most of my blogs go dormant, I have decided to activate this one for 2012. Who knows, someone might find the info posted here and be blessed. I have a couple new blogs over at Wordpress...went there due to glitches that went on for a long time at Blogger...but I still love the Blogger format and apps. The world is still needing a saviour, we are looking every where but to the One God provided for us...namely Jesus Christ. Maybe it is because we always want to lift ourselves up instead of a humble God/Man...I find this problem in my own heart. I want to congratulate myself upon "being good"...and no one is good except God and He has revealed Himself to us in His Son Jesus Christ. Lord I pray many are enlightened this year to really see who You are and repent, repent of their unbelief and receive Your salvation in Christ Jesus, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment