Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lord Have Mercy On Us



September 8
MORNING

Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

The LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him, actions are weighed. - That which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. - The LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. - Be not deceived, God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting.

What is a man profited if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? - What things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts. - Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing.

DAN. 5:27. I Sam. 2:3. -Luke 16:15. -I Sam. 16:7. -Gal. 6:7,8. Matt. 16:26. -Phi. 3:7. Psa. 51:6. -Psa. 17:3.

No comments:

Post a Comment