Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Letters Of Mary Winslow

Today's SCRIPTURE Meditation:
(Please forward this on to your sisters in Christ)
  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
I live now more as a little helpless infant

(Letters of Mary Winslow)

"The world with its lust is passing away, but the one who does God’s will remains forever!" 1 John 2:17

May you be unceasingly led to see, that this world is not worthy of one anxious thought! It is all passing away, and we shall soon stand before the great white throne!

Realize more and more your glorious inheritance, and do not covet the poor trifles of time and sense.

Time is short!

You have much to do for God in a little space.

Eternity will be quite long enough to rest!

I am near my eternal home. Jesus is very precious, and His presence is sensibly with me. I live now more as a little helpless infant upon Christ, than ever I did in my long life!

(Note: We have been having "transmission" problems which are beyond our control, and our web host states that they have been fixed. Some 6,400 subscribers did not receive our last post--hence we are re-sending it. Sorry for any inconvenience.)




Grace Gems (choice ELECTRONIC books, sermons & quotes)

Grace Audio Treasures (choice AUDIO sermons)

Sovereign Grace Treasures (choice PRINTED books)

No comments:

Post a Comment